Re: << lovingpurelove >> To Share Daily Word Message for Today, February 2nd with excerpts from February 1st

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008

      Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:35 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> To Share Daily Word Message for Today, February 2nd with excerpts from February 1st

      Hello everyone on this a bit warmer winter day:

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P.S. I tried to share an mp3 called:  'Bless the Beasts and the Children' which I know you are unable to heart.  But just know that this is the song that I would share if it could be heard because I believe that both Jesus and my God (My Creator) had a special feeling for all the beasts and animals of the world, as well as all of the children.
    • patti garrett
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
        Hello again Polly:

        I was trying to get all of my messages out for today because I was too wiped out to do it yesterday.  But when I came to the place where I needed an Elvis song I did not have, I stopped for a while because I really need his song 'Wisdom of the Ages' to emphasize the words of that message.

        So because I sent out a request and am now hoping someone will respond to it, I have a few minutes and wanted to respond to this message.  Again, thank you so much for this great meditation because, ever since I have been involved in studying everything on the Law of Attraction, I have been searching for this wav.  So I am just so very grateful that you were able to find it today.

        I love this blue angel you send in this message.  Did you make it or did you snag it from someone else?  It is very unusual and striking, so thanks again.

        I am glad you are back from your trip.  How long were you gone, BTW?  Were you gone over both Christmas and New Year's?  I am sure you had a wonderful and special time.

        How long were you with Gaele?  And how is she really dong?  She had a really bad year last year losing both Sia and Jag and having her sister be so sick, so I have been concerned about her well-being because she has yet to come back on-line full-force mostly because she says she is busy with her two grandkids and also that her heart is just not in it in the same way.

        Did you both enjoy the trip to Australia?  And id you take any pictures?  If you did and they are with a digital camera, I would so love to see them, and also tell me all about your trip, when you have time.

        I got a new edition to my phone a few weeks ago, where I can pay $4.00 a month for overseas calls and then get a reduced minute rate as well, so I was going to try it out with Gaele at Christmas.  However, since she was not at home, I have yet to do that, so I am hoping she will be around at Christmas.  I no longer interact with that many people on-line who are overseas.  I share messages with them, but we do not have personal conversations.  I was on a group that had a couple of them, but I decided to unsub from the group because there was a lot of dissention and upset there, so I lost contact with my overseas friends there as well.

        I do have a friend from England whom I met on-line a few years ago, but she has never sent me her telephone number.  In fact, I do not even know if she has a long distance service or not because I have never asked.  She has a pretty hard life in that she has to work two jobs, one is to take in ironing from her neighbors just to exist, because her husband is not really all that motivated, so I do not think she is living a high-on-the-hog life which has sort of made me never ask for her number.  She does have an AOL IM account, but because Instant Messenges take so much time on-line, I would really prefer that I call her on the phone so I may jump in and ask for her just number one of these days.  I have hesitated to date because I do not wish to embarrass her, so if I do, I am just hoping that I am just asking for information so I can call her once in a while, so my monthly $4.00 will not be for nil.

        I know I have given you way too much information, and that you are way too busy to spend time reading my long messages.  However, I just wanted to touch base and thank you for the meditation and this great graphic and also to see if I could get you to tell me all about your trip to Australia.

        Have a joy-filled and blessed day.  And let me tell you again that having you and your group is my life is and always has been one of my greatest messages, since I became a member.  Joining your group really was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

        Do continue to enjoy your day.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
          Patti, we enjoyed a wonderful trip to New Zealand and Australia.  We were able to spend six days together with Gaele.  This included one night at her own home, and five nights at the Meher Baba retreat in Queensland, closer to the coast.  We found it quite enjoyable, informative, hospitable, and relaxing.  Yes, Gaele has endured much over the past year, and is still quite busy caring for one of her son's three young boys.  Since she was just back from traveling herself over the holidays, and was immediately back into child care, the short break away with us was a special gift for her.  The boys were cared for by their other grandmother.  Gaele is a selfless person, with currently no end in sight for the child rearing.  As soon as the boys can be enrolled in school where their father is, in China, then they will be together with their dad again.

          I will try to share some of our pictures soon.  Since I've been home there have been other pressing matters to handle, and I've yet to finish the picture downloading.

          Thank you for the sweet welcome home.  The glittery Blue Angel was a snag from when and where I do not remember.

          And thank you for your great messages today.

          In His Love,