To Share Message from Rhonda Byrne's Book 'The Secret' for Today, February 2nd

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008

      Hello everyone again:

      The message from this wonderful book today are a bit long, but oh so special, so interesting and so very informative.  I do hope that all of you enjoy them as much as I do, as much as I enjoy all of the words from this special book.  So the words for today are:

      "The reason visualization is so powerful is that as you create pictures in your mind of seeing yourself with what it is you want, you are generating thoughts and feelings of having it now.  Visualization is highly powerfully focused thought in pictures, and it causes equally powerful feelings.  When you are visualizing, you are emitting that powerful frequency out into the Universe.  The law of attraction will take hold of that powerful signal and return those pictures back to you, just as you saw them in your mind.

      "So remember:  We are One.  We are all connected, and we are all part of the One Energy Field, or the One Supreme mind, or the One Consciousness, or the One Creative Source.  Call it whatever you want, but we are all One."

      Aren't these words wonderful to think about today?  I used this graphic to show you how the energy goes out into the Universe, from you and to you.  So last but not least, do keep all of your thoughts positive and remember, 'If you can think it, and you can believe it, you can achieve it."  BTW, I believe that I snagged this special graphic from one of Jag's many special messages while he was still with us in earthly form.  He transcended last year, but his presence as well as his wonderful messages will never be forgotten.

      Continue to have a blessed and joy-filled day.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P.S.  I once had an actual Law of Attraction Meditation that was lost in my last computer crash, so I am sharing this midi of Guan Yin Harp instead because I think harp music is very good to listen to when you meditate.  So I do hope you all enjoy this music today as much as I did, and also, if any of you should have a copy of the Law of Attraction Meditation, that I think was recorded by Brenda Womack, I would so appreciate your sharing it with me, when you have the time.