To Share Message for Today, Februrary 2nd, from My Angel Reflections Desk Calendar

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hello everyone yet again:

      Today's message from this special little desk calendar is very short, and to the point.  So I do hope these words resonate with you as they did with me:

      "Are not all angels ministering spirits, sent to serve....?"                     -----Hebrews 1:14 NIV

      Again, this message is just a simple question for us all to think about today, but if we really believe it to be true, it can change our lives for the better because we will know and believe that angels are in our lives, all around us, ready to help us in any way we may need -- if we just call on them for help, any time we feel they can be of assistance in any way.

      Continue to enjoy your day.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P.S.  I know I use this wav a lot, but what other song epitomizes the meaning of these words more than this one -- 'Calling All Angels' by kd Lang and Jane Silberry.  Enjoy!