To Share Daily Word Message for Today, February 2nd with excerpts from February 1st

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008

      Hello everyone on this a bit warmer winter day:

      Again we have lots of sunshine and I find that absolutely wonderful.  Hope the rest of you are enjoying the weather wherever you are.

      For some reason I seem to have a bit of trouble the first day of each month as something seems to happen often to prevent me from sharing messages.  I again apologize for that.  But I do so feel led to share some more wonderful information for February.

      First of all, being the first of the month, we are all given special affirmations and for the entire month and they are:

      For Inner Peace:  "My heart is a sanctuary of divine love and peace,  I am serene."

      For Guidance:  "The indwelling lvoe of God inspires me to live freely and creatively."

      For Healing:  "I am healthy, whole and well through the healing life of God within."

      Prosperity:  "The every-flowing activity of God enriches my life."

      World Peace:  "I bless the world with my loving thoughts, words and actions."

      Now, for yesterday, February 1st, the daily word was 'Faith,' something we need to have every day of our lives, and the daily thought was:  "With God, I am able to move mountains."

      Of course, you all know that when I say 'God', I am talking about your Creator, who or whatever you deem Him or Her to Be.

      For today, the daily word is 'Animal Blessing,' and the daily thought is:  "I am grateful for animals, God's creations of wonder and diversity."

      That message is why I used this special graphic of Jesus and the lamb, a graphic by Robbyn Wray, because Jesus seemed to have a special place in his heart for all animals.  Isn't this a special picture of Jesus, showing His love in that way?

      The rest of today's message is:

      For today, then, the  rest of the message is:

      "Animals remind us of the power of God' love to create with such wonder and diversity. Giving thanks for animal life on the planet, we include those that share our homes and others that live in nature.

      "Animals are a testament of the love of God active throughout all creation.  New mothers protecting their offspring or a kitten or a puppy snuggling in a person's lap are all expressions of God's love in the world.  They give us reason to rejoice.

      "Pets, large and small, give and receive love unconditionally with great enthusiasm.  Beloved pets and service animals show us the joy and loyalty of being there for those they love.  We are grateful for animals and all they teach us about love and contentment."

      Most of my life, I had animals of some kind around me all the time, until I moved into an apartment and just did not feel they liked being cooped up and could never have enough time outside.  I wish all the time that I had a fenced in yard so I would again feel comfortable having a dog in it, but until I am able to afford fencing around my house, my yard is just too unsafe for dogs and my house is way too small for a cat, having only one small bathroom and no washroom or extra room for the litter box .  However, even now, I still remember how special it was to have animals in my life, and really do believe they are all special creations of God.

      From what I read on-line, a lot of you have animals, most especially cats, and they bring so much joy and happiness into your lives.  I think that is so wonderful for all who share their lives with animals of any kind.

      For now, have a wonderful day.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P.S. I tried to share an mp3 called:  'Bless the Beasts and the Children' which I know you are unable to heart.  But just know that this is the song that I would share if it could be heard because I believe that both Jesus and my God (My Creator) had a special feeling for all the beasts and animals of the world, as well as all of the children.
    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
          Hello again Polly:

          I was trying to get all of my messages out for today because I was too wiped out to do it yesterday.  But when I came to the place where I needed an Elvis song I did not have, I stopped for a while because I really need his song 'Wisdom of the Ages' to emphasize the words of that message.

          So because I sent out a request and am now hoping someone will respond to it, I have a few minutes and wanted to respond to this message.  Again, thank you so much for this great meditation because, ever since I have been involved in studying everything on the Law of Attraction, I have been searching for this wav.  So I am just so very grateful that you were able to find it today.

          I love this blue angel you send in this message.  Did you make it or did you snag it from someone else?  It is very unusual and striking, so thanks again.

          I am glad you are back from your trip.  How long were you gone, BTW?  Were you gone over both Christmas and New Year's?  I am sure you had a wonderful and special time.

          How long were you with Gaele?  And how is she really dong?  She had a really bad year last year losing both Sia and Jag and having her sister be so sick, so I have been concerned about her well-being because she has yet to come back on-line full-force mostly because she says she is busy with her two grandkids and also that her heart is just not in it in the same way.

          Did you both enjoy the trip to Australia?  And id you take any pictures?  If you did and they are with a digital camera, I would so love to see them, and also tell me all about your trip, when you have time.

          I got a new edition to my phone a few weeks ago, where I can pay $4.00 a month for overseas calls and then get a reduced minute rate as well, so I was going to try it out with Gaele at Christmas.  However, since she was not at home, I have yet to do that, so I am hoping she will be around at Christmas.  I no longer interact with that many people on-line who are overseas.  I share messages with them, but we do not have personal conversations.  I was on a group that had a couple of them, but I decided to unsub from the group because there was a lot of dissention and upset there, so I lost contact with my overseas friends there as well.

          I do have a friend from England whom I met on-line a few years ago, but she has never sent me her telephone number.  In fact, I do not even know if she has a long distance service or not because I have never asked.  She has a pretty hard life in that she has to work two jobs, one is to take in ironing from her neighbors just to exist, because her husband is not really all that motivated, so I do not think she is living a high-on-the-hog life which has sort of made me never ask for her number.  She does have an AOL IM account, but because Instant Messenges take so much time on-line, I would really prefer that I call her on the phone so I may jump in and ask for her just number one of these days.  I have hesitated to date because I do not wish to embarrass her, so if I do, I am just hoping that I am just asking for information so I can call her once in a while, so my monthly $4.00 will not be for nil.

          I know I have given you way too much information, and that you are way too busy to spend time reading my long messages.  However, I just wanted to touch base and thank you for the meditation and this great graphic and also to see if I could get you to tell me all about your trip to Australia.

          Have a joy-filled and blessed day.  And let me tell you again that having you and your group is my life is and always has been one of my greatest messages, since I became a member.  Joining your group really was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

          Do continue to enjoy your day.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
            Patti, we enjoyed a wonderful trip to New Zealand and Australia.  We were able to spend six days together with Gaele.  This included one night at her own home, and five nights at the Meher Baba retreat in Queensland, closer to the coast.  We found it quite enjoyable, informative, hospitable, and relaxing.  Yes, Gaele has endured much over the past year, and is still quite busy caring for one of her son's three young boys.  Since she was just back from traveling herself over the holidays, and was immediately back into child care, the short break away with us was a special gift for her.  The boys were cared for by their other grandmother.  Gaele is a selfless person, with currently no end in sight for the child rearing.  As soon as the boys can be enrolled in school where their father is, in China, then they will be together with their dad again.

            I will try to share some of our pictures soon.  Since I've been home there have been other pressing matters to handle, and I've yet to finish the picture downloading.

            Thank you for the sweet welcome home.  The glittery Blue Angel was a snag from when and where I do not remember.

            And thank you for your great messages today.

            In His Love,