Fwd: "A Cherokee Feast Of Days".............FEBRUARY 1

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      :);;)
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Bailey" <slylilfox@...> wrote:

      **

      *FEBRUARY

      BONY MONTH
      GAGA LU'NEE*
      **
      *When I see you unexpectedly, it is like hav-
      ing the sun break through heavy clouds to
      throw gold everywhere. Your welcome smile is like
      a great big sunflower smiling back the sun. *
      *It gives my heart a needed lift.
      Never think for a moment that I do not notice
      your brightness as you come into view. *
      *How warm and sweet and sunny you make the *
      *world for everyone! *
      *My words are a warm hug for you from
      everyone. *
      *Take it, and keep on lifting hearts with
      your smile.

      It seemed as though the flowers were staring at me,
      and I wanted to ask, *
      **
      *"Who made you?"
      *
      **
      *-TATANKA, SIOUX

      By: Joyce Sequichie Hifler*
      **
      *C/O*
      **
      **

      *Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.*
      **
      *~ Anatole France ~*
      **
      *May you experience each day as a sacred gift
      woven around the heart of wonder.

      From My Heart,

      (c) ~ Barbara A Bailey ~*
      **
      *The National Wildlife Rehabilitators Association
      "Improving Wildlife Care" *
      **
      *http://www.nwrawildlife.org/home.asp*<http://www.nwrawildlife.org/home.asp>
      **