"A Cherokee Feast Of Days".............FEBRUARY 1

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 4:32 PM

      FEBRUARY

      BONY MONTH
      GAGA LU'NEE

      When I see you unexpectedly, it is like hav-
      ing the sun break through heavy clouds to
      throw gold everywhere. Your welcome smile is like
      a great big sunflower smiling back the sun.
      It gives my heart a needed lift.
      Never think for a moment that I do not notice
      your brightness as you come into view.
      How warm and sweet and sunny you make the
      world for everyone!
      My words are a warm hug for you from
      everyone.
      Take it, and keep on lifting hearts with
      your smile.

      It seemed as though the flowers were staring at me,
      and I wanted to ask,

      "Who made you?"

      -TATANKA, SIOUX

       By: Joyce Sequichie Hifler

      C/O

      Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.

      ~ Anatole France ~

      May you experience each day as a sacred gift
      woven around the heart of wonder.

        From My Heart,

       © ~ Barbara A Bailey ~

      The National Wildlife Rehabilitators Association
      "Improving Wildlife Care"