To Share Angel Message from by Book 'The Angel Book of Days' by Vanessa Lampert for Today, January 31st

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hello everyone yet again:

      As I said in my last message, today is the last day of the month of January and the last day of being governed by Archangel Gabriel, with Angel Barchiel taking over tomorrow.  So let's all give thanks to Gabriel for being with us during this month and look forward with great anticipation to having Angel Barchiel with us this upcoming months as he is supposed to teach us hoe to connect with our soul and then, eventually, with the Universe.

      So let me get to the message from this book for today:

      "Listen to others as you hope to be listened to.
      Ask your angels to help you
      to be selfless, comforting and healing.

      "Remember that we live in a very material world.
      So let your angels help you spiritually,
      in making a connection with your soul."

      Again, I found these words very special and joy-filled, words that also gave me a glimpse into what we have to look forward to next month because I am very, very anxious to make a deeper connection with my soul.  And the thought of learning how to do that in a better way really fills my heart with great joy.

      BTW, I am again using this special and beautiful graphic made by my special friend, Patches Ann.  As I said before, she called this the angels of joy and dance, so for me, each time I use it, I am reminded of how important it is to have these things in my life as well as to remember what a wonderful and creative artist she really is as well as what a special person she is, someone whom I believe has am absolutely beautiful soul as well.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel