To Share Message for Today, January 31st, from My Ange; Reflections Desk Calendar

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hello everyone again:

      Don't you all just love this beautiful graphic of angels all around Jesus when He was born?  While I am only sure of having one angel around me all my life (along with helper angels at those times they are needed during my lifetime), it still does my heart good to see a graphic like this.  So thanks so much sweet Nanci of the arubyrogers groups for this beautiful graphic.  I so appreciate your taking time out of your busy life to share this with me so I could use it tonight.