To Share Daily Word for Today, January 31st, with Excerpts from Yesterday

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008

      Hello everyone:

      I have been trying to get to the point where I could share these messages, but as always seems to happen during Mercury retrograde, Comcast has been going on and off all day, with my ending up being off-line more than on-line.  As a result of all the Comcast problems, I have been unable to get messages to go out this afternoon, so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that all of these messages will go out tonight.  Consequently, please excuse the lateness of these messages, but I honestly had no control over the situation today, even though I have been trying as hard as I could to get to this point since noon.

      So for yesterday, then I was unable to get on-line because I ended up staying at my church class over four hours rather than the usual two because we had dinner there and then we watched two different videos of Jerry and Esther Hicks on the Abraham teachings, along with a short discussion.  Therefore, after sitting on a wooden church pew and a hard backed chair for that length of time, when I got home I just sort of crashed, so I guess I again took a mental health evening last night.  Sorry about that, but I honestly just could not get up enough energy to get on-line after I got home.  Besides it was then 10:30 p.m. which is a bit late to share much of anything anyway, at least for me.

      So let me get to the words from this booklet for yesterday:  'The daily word was 'Appreciation,' and the daily thought for that day was:  'I live this day with a cheerful heart and in thanksgiving to God.'  Even though those were for yesterday, they can be useful when used for any day.

      Now for today, the daily words are:  'Inner Peace,' and the daily thought for today is:  'The light-filled presence of God stirs within my soul.  I am at peace.'

      The rest of the message for today is:

      "Because God's spirit is always shining within me, so, too, is the peace of God always radiating within me and from me.  In prayer and meditation, I become more aware of peace within my soul and connect with a tranquility that flows from the very core of my being.

      'Aware of the sacred stirring of this holy Presence, I breathe easily and fully, relaxing into the absolute peace that is there for me.  Even in my times of busy activity, I radiate a calm and confidence that are evident in my communication with others.

      "As I bring the peace of God into all that I do today, I alleviate the tension of those around me.  Inner peace shines through the expression on my face and the words I speak.  I am calm and understanding."

      I used this beautiful graphic because it seems to epitomize what is said in this message, God's spirit shining within me.  What a wonderful feeling this woman must be having!  I believe to feel like this would be the ultimate feeling of peace.  I am not sure where I got this graphic, because I have had it for so long.  But whoever made it or created it, I am so grateful to them for such a special pictorial view of someone who seems to have God's spirit shining within them.

      While I would love to say that this message applies to me, I have to say that I am not quite this calm and peaceful, because whatever is going on in the universe seems to be going against me for now.  But I am trying to go with the flow and be as calm and understanding as I can.  But, no matter what, both this graphic and this message really resonate with me in a huge way today, and my wish and hope is that some of you will find some food for thought here as well.

      Let me close this for now by saying that I hope you are all having a wonderful and blessed day, and that your evening will be special and joy-filled as well.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P.S.  Midi I shared tonight is from JMC and is just called 'Peace.'  I hope you enjoy it, and whatever enabled me to use a midi tonight, I am so very grateful.