To Share Final Message of the Day, Sunday, January 6th, from my Angel Reflections Desk Calendar

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008

      Hello everyone again and for the last time tonight:

      I love this graphic so much and do wish I had a larger version of it, but I think everyone knows that it is of a guardian angel guarding and guiding two children.  But since is the only one I have of it, I hope you all enjoy it even if it is so small.

      And now for the message for today:

      "When children lay them down to sleep,
      Two angels come, their watch to keep,
      Cover them up, safely and warm,
      Tenderly shield them from ev'ry harm.
      But when they wake at dawn of day,
      These two bright angels go away,
      To rest from their work of care and love
      For God Himself keeps watch above."
      Author Unknown

      Again, may you all enjoy these special words today, especially for all the children in your live, whether they be your children, your grand children or your great-grandchildren.

      Now, I bid you all adieu for tonight, and hope that you,too, along with all children in your lives are always aware that angels are watching over all of us, as we sleep each night.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel