EVERYTHING HAS A BEGINNING

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      January 1, 2008

      EVERYTHING HAS A BEGINNING

      Psalm 102:25 : In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the

      heavens are the work of your hands.

      Everything in the world has a beginning.  From the time we are conceived and

      take our first breath our lives have their beginnings.  As we wake up each

      morning we wake up to a new beginning.  Another day to face our Creator with

      our heart and with our lives and with everything we are.  Another day to face

      whatever He has placed before us.  In the beginning God the Creator laid

      before us the foundations of the earth.  Those things that govern who we are

      and that govern the very existence of who we can be.  The very foundations

      that govern the creation which speaks of the Creator.  He placed every star

      in the heavens to declare who he is as the Creator of all we see and that he

      is in control of our lives.

      In the beginning, our people looked to the Creator who from the beginning

      laid the very foundations that point us to Him.  As we begin 2008, let us

      look at the Creator who from the beginning of his Creation is pointing the

      way to a better life in this world.

      Thoughts from Robert Soto, pastor of:

      McAllen Grace Brethren Church
      The Native American New Life Center