Message from the Daily Word

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hello everyone once more tonight:

      I totally forgot about this message yesterday, so I am sharing yesterday's message today, not only because it is a great message, but also because it is a general message that all religions, codes or belief systems can relate to.    So my wish is that all of you enjoy this New Year message as much as I did:

      The  main thought of the day is "This Is the Year!" and the main idea is"  "This is the year that my dreams come true."

      " These words from a beloved poem invite me to eagerly welcome the new year:  "Wonderful, wonderful, fortunate you.  This is the year that my dreams come true!'

      "This is the year that my dreams do come true as I am blessed with life-celebrating opportunities.  Some at first may appear to be happenstance.  Yet I know that they have come to me by divine appointment.

      "This is the year that expectations flow from my vision of good.  I am an active participant in the joy-filled life of me.

      "This is the year that I move forward with zeal and enthusiasm, giving and receiving, committing to purposeful, rewarding goals.

      "This is the year that brings happiness, a year that I live to bless.  Wonderful, wonderful, fortunate me, for this is the year that my dreams come true!"

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel