To Share Message from 'The Secret' Desk Calendar forToday

  • patti garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
       Hello everyone yet again:

      As I said yesterday, I really do enjoy using this desk calendar because it reminds me of things I have known for a long time, but that seem to slip my mind from time to time.  So it is great to have a reminder like this each day, at least it is for me.

      Now for today's message from Rhonda Byrne:

      "I want to let you in on a secret to The Secret.  The shortcut
      to anything you want in your life is
      to BE and FEEL happy now!
      It is the fastest way to bring money and anything
      you want into your life.
      Focus on radiating out into the Universe
      those feelings of joy and happiness.
      When you do that, you will attract back to you
      all of those things that bring you
      both joy and happiness,
      which will not only include an abundance of money,
      but everything else you are wanting."

      I found lots of hope and promise of good things to come into my life in this message, as long as I do my part.

      To each of you, continue to enjoy your day, and for those of you in cold temperatures (I think this is the coldest day we have had so far this year, and it might also be the coldest night, I am not sure yet) please stay warm and stay safe.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs.

      PattiAngel

      P.S.  Because I no longer have a large selection of wavs, this one came to my mind today since I always associate my abundance and well-being with talking to God through His angels on a regular basis, I thought I would use this song today.  Besides I love Dolly Parton and this was as good an excuse to use this wav as anything.  And do keep in mind that when I mention God, I am talking about each person's Creator and not just about my God.  As always, I honor all religions and all belief systems and would never want to force my beliefs or feelings on anyone.