A Happier New Year, IF YOU Do YOUR Part - with HELP available.

  • YOUtopia INstitute
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      A Happier New Year, IF YOU Do YOUR Part - with HELP available.
      If you are having problems viewing this email, please click here to view the web version.
      Be sure to add TheCosmicDetective@... to your address book list to ensure future email deliveries.
      Enjoying this note? Please forward it on!

      Banner_cosmic1
      A Happier New Year, IF YOU Do YOUR Part - with HELP available.
       QUIET As IT's Kept, newsletter from:
      Beal Street, Rocky Mount, North Carolina - January 1, 2008
       YOUtopia* INstitute [A 501 (c)(3)  spirituality, conscious awareness, and behavior evolution, institution.]

        Activate YOUR Individual Potential - a YOUtopia INstitute Campaign

      INNER-tainment, that assist with Knowledge to Wisdom,  is the most BENEFICIAL - fun - for our bodies, spirit, and minds, for clear thinking and actions that serve our best interest, in general and overall.

      View Rama Demetrius Dyushambee's profile on LinkedIn

      Thursday, January 17th 7:00 pm EST: Ring in YOUR New Year Beneficially with my Featured Consciousness Frontiers Person Guest, Dr. Rebecca Hardcastle, to help us/the majority of the human population on this planet - who have been duped, hoodwinked, snookered, bamboozled, 'TRICKED' - Big Time, and Truly, flat out lied to and deceived for, at least, centuries, by the corrupt ‘Elite Hierarchical Authorities' that most of us have trusted the most.

      COSMIC BEINGS THAT WE ARE, "the power of the physical body propels our consciousness craft into inter-dimensional worlds where our exoconsciousness inheritance can be experienced through travel and communication with realms that are one with us." http://www.exoconsciousness.com

      photo © 2004 Tim F. Williams Photography

      Rebecca HardcastleRebecca Hardcastle, Ph.D.
      , is originator of the concept of Exoconsciousness. This is the study of extraterrestrial dimensions of human consciousness: the processes, abilities and physical endowments that link us directly to the cosmos and its inhabitants. Though not formally acknowledged by scientific and religious institutions, Exoconsciousness is an emerging field of historic and scientific research that will accelerate as the human species' self-knowledge parallels its technological achievements.

      As a dedicated student of Tibetan yoga, meditation, shamanism and hypnosis, her beliefs were profoundly expanded when she began to acknowledge and experience extra-dimensional communication and awareness. A passion for understanding led her to pursue academic and independent research on extraterrestrial contact and consciousness. She has the privilege to be mentored by Dr. Ruth Hover, researcher of anomalous phenomena and ufology pioneer.

      Dr. Hardcastle taught Extraterrestrial Reality at Scottsdale Community College in Scottsdale, Arizona. She also offers customized training programs and workshops. Respected as a UFO/extraterrestrial expert by a local television news affiliate, she has also been interviewed on radio and television. She is featured in the film documentary The Phoenix Lights.

      Her formal education in philosophy and religion commenced at Otterbein College in Ohio. She then traveled to Basel, Switzerland to concentrate on continental philosophy. She holds a Master of Divinity in philosophical theology from Boston University and a Doctor of Philosophy in parapsychic science from American Institute of Holistic Theology. She is ordained in the United Methodist Church and is dedicated to introducing Exoconsciousness and ufology to the religious sector.

      Professionally, she served as ecumenical chaplain at Wright State University and Sinclair Community College in Dayton, Ohio. During her assignment, she was appointed a director of national and local United Methodist church agencies. Currently she resides in Arizona where she has a private practice in hypnotherapy and offers Exoconsciousness training. Her websites are http://exoconsciousness.com and www.rebeccahardcastle.com.

      Through her exoconsciousness work, Dr. Hardcastle is committed to preparation for peaceful co-existence and communication with extraterrestrial communities and inter-dimensional life.

      Dr. Hardcastle also teaches Exoconsciousness through the Exopolitics Institute Certification program. http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/certificates/index.htm. And collaborates with Lynne D. Kitei, MD, key witness to the Phoenix Lights and Terri Mansfield, co-founder of Arizona Department of Peace. Together they are coordinating a growing civilian contact and peaceful disclosure program with liaisons in Mexico City, Toronto, Paris, South Africa and Washington, DC.

      This link Galactic Diplomacy is to a web site with information that simply, clearly, directly, comprehensively and beautifully describes what TIME IT IS NOW for the critical need priority of the work that Dr. Hardcastle, and an increasing number of highly credentialed and, most importantly, KNOWLEDGEABLE people are doing, in making our best efforts to help the human species (as many as possible) to evolve, in conscious awareness and behavior, to the next level/dimension/density/frequency - or whatever YOU prefer to call "IT" - as quickly, smoothly and joyously as possible - this planet's human population, which is currently comprised mostly of 'Homo saps'confused-smiley-013.gif - rather than fully qualified Homo sapiens: Definition from Webster's Dictionary "[< L. sapere, to taste, know] full of knowledge, wise", which includes me - to a certain extent - but I don't take myself too seriously (seeing as it has been revealed to me that I AM a figment of my imagination huh.gif), or any of us.

      This is as serious as serious can be
      :
      COMET HOLMES: THE REVEALER Comet Holmes

      This matter is fundamentally, substantially and imminently of priority importance. The benefits to be derived for ALL of life on Earth - with its inhabitants - are infinitely far reaching.

      The destructive thinking and actions of far too many of us in the Earth plane, which is due to the psychological dis-eases of confusion, fear, anger and hatred caused by the predominant thinking and feeling of separateness from everything else that exist on Earth, including other people, and throughout the Universe/Creation, must cease (very shortly), and will, one way or another.

      For now we have individual choices and decisions to make, and actions to take, PRONTO, to determine WHICH WAY - Doom and Gloom or Flowers in Bloom?

      Photo source: http://galacticdiplomacy.com/GD-Vis-Comm-Emp-Cont-12.htm

       [Copy of Press Release for recent major Presentation by Dr. Hardcastle]

      For Immediate Release

      Exoconsciousness and Psychopathology: A Psychiatric Reclassification of UFO Extraterrestrial Experiences

      Phoenix, Arizona (December 12, 2007)-Rebecca Hardcastle is presenting a paper on Exoconsciousness and Psychopathology at the American Philosophical Association, Eastern Division, Karl Jaspers Society of North America, on Saturday, December 29, 2007, at the Marriott Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland.

      In the legacy of John Mack, Professor of Psychiatry Harvard Medical School, Hardcastle advocates for a reclassification of the UFO extraterrestrial experience from pathological to normal. She bases this reclassification on 1.) the experience of quantum consciousness and 2.) the culture of contact evident in mainstream media coverage of UFOs such as Presidential Candidate, Dennis Kucinich's, sighting and former Governor of Arizona, Fife Symington's, press conference calling for full disclosure of UFO related military and government information.

      Hardcastle created the concept of Exoconsciousness to describe the extraterrestrial origins, dimensions, and abilities of human consciousness. She maintains, "Consciousness is our most precious natural resource."

      According to Hardcastle, "mental illnesses are a by-product of the individual's ability to function in culture and community. As culture transforms with information, such as disclosure of extraterrestrial visitation, new communities and belief systems form. These changes in culture generate possibilities for redefining experiences, such as UFO extraterrestrial contact, as normal."

      Further information is available at http://www.exoconsciousness. com

      *YOUtopia (u toe pee ah) v. Pursuit - Attainment - Sustaining and Maintenance of the IMP or Individual Maximum Potential for the harmonization and balance of the three levels (literal, symbolic & mystical) of human existence, from the perspective of; Myself as a part of the Whole. [YOUtopia is an original word, and not in any dictionay, yet.]

      As attributed to Heraclitus  "Those who love wisdom must investigate many things." *[- the fire priest, Greek Philosopher 540-480,son of Vlosn, was born about 535 BCE in Ephesos, the second great Greek Ionian city.  No Greek philosopher born before Socrates was more creative and influential than Heraclitus of Ephesus. The first Western philosopher to go beyond physical theory in search of metaphysical foundations and moral applications." http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/h/heraclit.htm

      Meet_me_at_zaadz02

      The Cosmic Detective, with this newsletter, is coming to ya, here, from the Zaadz (It's Dutch for "seed.") Community. TheCosmicDetective@...  and/or mailto:TheCsmicDetective@...

      Here's what our community's been saying

      Others like you...

      615 other cool people
      get this newsletter.

      Egyirba : FreeToGrow!
      Egyirba
      FreeToGrow!
      YOUtopianVisions : SoulActivator
      YOUtopianVisions
      SoulActivator
      MantaRayz : Transformationalist
      MantaRayz
      Transformationalist

      See the community
      Join now!

      Resources

      Amazing Grace (2007) - Trailers and Clips - Yahoo! Movies
      William Wilberforce
       Amazing Grace is a 2006 film directed by Michael Apted about the campaign against the slave trade in 18th century Britain, led by famous abolitionist William Wilberforce, who was responsible for steering anti-slave trade legislation through the British parliament. The title is a reference to the hymn "Amazing Grace" and the film also recounts John Newton's writing of the hymn. From: Amazing Grace (2006 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

      the 100th human
      Although this book is published under the "Fiction" genre, the fundamental concept is real to many of us who are functioning on the level of cosmic conscious awareness of possibilities. As the quote attributed to Albert Einstein states  "Imagination is more important than knowledge", which I interpret as meaning ‘knowledge is the conscious awareness of a done deal, i.e., that which is known about what is a happening and what has happened.' And, imagination is a mental projection of what can happen.

      Many of us have heard it said that "All good things must come to an end." Likewise, it is reasonable and logical to think that ‘All bad things must come to an end.' In other words, everything is cyclical. And, astronomically and astrologically the 26,000 years phase of Pisces with an emphasis on learning the potential and power of Belief systems is ending as this earth and Milky Way galaxy moves and shifts into the 26,000 years phase of Aquarius with the emphasis on learning and Knowing the validity and power of the unity and Oneness of this world and the Spirit World.

      With this perspective and priority clear in our thinking, choices and behavior we can create the best reality of the future desirable habitation for life on this planet for ALL. In this scenario rather than being careful what we are asking for, we can be confident about what we are asking for, mentally projecting and creating as we mentally evolve beyond blind faith in beliefs that allow for the perpetuation of confusion, dysfunctional relationships, continuous wars and conflicts in individual psyches, which manifest in perpetual wars between individuals, groups and nations.

      In the 100th Human, Chris Fenwick has comprehensively, beautifully and most interestingly - with intrigue - described how this most desirable future can be achieved. Leaving us with the most important question for each of us individuals to answer for ourselves, which is - Are YOU IN on and with this, doing YOUR part to make it real?

      Fear no-thing. Believe it, or not. Avoid ignorance, or deal with it. Beliefs can change, the Truth does not change - Claim YOUR inherent right to KNOW the difference. Have no doubt.
      the 100th human

      Tell the Truth and Run is now on DVD!
      Reviews of Tell the Truth and Run

      If you have a high speed connection, you can watch this remarkable film
      online FREE. Click here to view
      Still images from the film also available.

      http://www.celebrateyourlife.org/

      Eva Ravenwood's "The Spiritual Envoy"

      ABC/Nightline News: UFO Mystery Is Anyone Else Out There

      The Physics of Extraterrestrial Civilizations

      ALIENS AND THE VATICAN (<Free audio interview) Richard Syrett audio archive

      The Disclosure Project

      Why now?> http://newconnexion .net/article/ 07-07/Exopolitic s.html

      Exopolitics (<click to listen to free interviews by the man who is known as
       the founding father of Exopolitics,
      Alfred Lambremont Webre, J.D., M.Ed.
      formerly with the Stanford Research Institute)

      COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS Do-It-Yourself Manual Ebook

      Huh?
      Yep,
      'thangs' are moving fast - and speeding up - as we slow down and quiet our INdividual Conscious Awareness.

      bottom
      Forward to a friend! Got feedback? Just hit reply!
      shadow
      Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Contact Us | Report as Spam
      Privacy Policy: We are committed to protecting your privacy and will never share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties. You may automatically unsubscribe from this mailing by visiting here.

      YOUtopia INstitute: 1012 Beal Street, Rocky Mt, NC 27804, US
      Zaadz-powered 100-organic