Oops, missing link to Dr. Rebecca Hardcastle Talk Radio Feature

  • YOUtopia INstitute
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Oops, missing link to Dr. Rebecca Hardcastle Talk Radio Feature
      If you are having problems viewing this email, please click here to view the web version.
      Be sure to add TheCosmicDetective@... to your address book list to ensure future email deliveries.
      Enjoying this note? Please forward it on!
      Oops, missing link to Dr. Rebecca Hardcastle Talk Radio Feature

      Thursday, January 17th 7:00 pm EST: Ring in YOUR New Year Beneficially at YOUtopia INstitute Internet Radio broadcast  with my Featured Consciousness Frontiers Person Guest, Dr. Rebecca Hardcastle, to help us/the majority of the human population on this planet - who have been duped, hoodwinked, snookered, bamboozled, 'TRICKED' - Big Time, and Truly, flat out lied to and deceived for, at least, centuries, by the corrupt ‘Elite Hierarchical Authorities' that most of us have trusted the most.

      If YOU are not able to tune in to the live broadcast, YOU can listen to them any time YOU want from the "Archive" at YOUtopia INstitute Internet Radio broadcast . The Listener Call-in Number: (646) 716-7612 , during live broadcast.

      Up & Ooon...
      Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
      Aka: The Cosmic Detective - Cosmic D
      (and whatever YOU just called me because of that slip up)
      TheCosmicDetective@...  and/or mailto:TheCsmicDetective@...

      Here's what our community's been saying

      Others like you...

      615 other cool people
      get this newsletter.

      Egyirba : FreeToGrow!
      YOUtopianVisions : SoulActivator
      MantaRayz : Transformationalist

      See the community
      Join now!

      Forward to a friend! Got feedback? Just hit reply!
      Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Contact Us | Report as Spam
      Privacy Policy: We are committed to protecting your privacy and will never share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties. You may automatically unsubscribe from this mailing by visiting here.

      YOUtopia INstitute: 1012 Beal Street, Rocky Mt, NC 27804, US
      Zaadz-powered 100-organic