lovingpure

  • william Gregg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      Gee Thanks Barb, Gregg
      --- Barbara Bailey <slylilfox@...> wrote:

      > **
      > *After serious & cautious consideration.....your
      > contract of friendship has
      > been renewed for the New Year 2008! *
      >
      > It was a very hard decision to make. So try not to
      > screw it up!!!
      >
      > *
      > My Wish for You in 200**8 *
      > *
      >
      > May peace break into your house and may thieves come
      > to steal your debts.
      > May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of
      > $100 bills. May love stick
      > to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault
      > your lips! May your
      > clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may
      > happiness slap you
      > across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
      > May the problems you had
      > forget your home address! In simple words
      > ............ *
      >
      > May 2008 be the best year of your life!!!
      >
      > **

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • william Gregg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2008
        Because I have a magical past with Cynthia Beasly
        Young
        I thought I'd check out your Circle.
        With 9 youngers to raise, and both feet firmly planted
        on Divine Mothers firm and gentle ground, I must ask
        you to delete
        my address from your system.
        When I retire from my loving position as servant of
        the servant, I may find more time for idle speculation
        and whimsical self-adulation.

        Until then, may peace be with us all, Ho Mitakuye
        Oyasin, Gregg B