"A Cherokee Feast Of Days"...........December 30 ( ONE )

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2007

       "A Cherokee Feast Of Days"

      We move now toward a new year, a
      time that draws nearer the Millenium. It gives rea-
      son to think who we are and what we are about. Do
      we reach eagerly toward the future or does it fright-
      en us with its weapons and voices and anger?
      Think long and hard about this, for it
      reveals your state of existence. A person cannot go
      on thinking "some day" and change anything. But
      to say this day is the day to make changes and
      to bring one's own personal spirit into alignment,
      that is an accomplishment.
      Some feel they are not good enough to be
      any different. But what they don't realize is that
      making the effort to change makes them good
      enough. A person can't get there until he takes an
      action.

      Some of our people have gone from here in order
      that they may have a change.

      SPOTTED TAIL
      SIOUX

       By: Joyce Sequichie Hifler