Link

  • Alishaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007
      Blessings Dear Ones,
      When I heard the enclosed my eyes filled with tears it resonated so within me.  Knowing how challenging the past year has been for so many, it filled me with hope and a deep prayer of thanksgiving for all that I hold in my soul.  My sincerest desire is that it does the same for you.
      Again, I wish you all Peace and Love during these very special High Holy Days and always, I remain your sister in Light,

      Quan Yin is a shortened form of a name that means One Who Sees and Hears the Cry from the Human World. Her Chinese title signifies, "She who always observes or pays attention to sounds," i.e., she who hears prayers.

      Prayer to Kwan-Yin By Virginia Benderly

      Lady of the dawn, bless me with the joy you bring to those who wake in your presence.
      Lady of the noon sun, fill me with the warmth of your love and passion for living.
      Lady of the soft mists, let me feel the cool compassion that is without pity.
      Lady of the deep woods, wrap me in shadows when I need the blessing of sleep.
      Lady of the cool waves, wash me that I may be free of guilt.
      Lady of the white jade, give me of your purity that I may love without lust.
      Lady of the gentle smile, walk with me when I stumble or know fear.
      Lady of the blessing hand, touch me with your gift of healing.
      Lady of the sunset, shower the light of your faith on me that I may know you truly.
      Lady of the sweet chant, fill my heart with your music that my voice can praise you.
      Lady of the compassionate heart, teach me mercy and gentleness.
      Lady who hears the cries of the world, be my guide that I may help those who need my help.
      Lady Kwan-Yin, blessed One, hear my prayer.

      Original Aramaic Lord's Prayer

      Mother & Father of the Cosmos
      You create all that moves in Light
      Focus your Light Within Us
      Create your reign of Unity Now

      Your One desire than acts with ours
      As in all Light, so in all Forms
      Grant what we need each day
      In Bread & Insight

      Loosen the cords of mistakes binding us
      As we release the ties we hold on others

      We unite heaven & earth
      We fulfill our true purpose
      The power and the love to do
      From age to age it renews

      This, we affirm with our whole Being
      Sealed in Trust & Faith

      Amen Amen Amen  Amen Amen & Amen

      (Amen (One of Gods/Goddess sacred names) is a form of closing the circle, represents the 4 directions, above & below_

      it is better to reflect than to react,
      Moderator of AngeliCrystals
      Edith
      Angelicrystals@...