Re: Thank You

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 21, 2007
      me too, i tap into this group pretty much every time i get on the computer, thank you .
      Please help me connect the God that lives within me to the Prince of the Universe.

      Love

      Nic.

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Reggie Jac <fattburger11@...> wrote:

      > Thank You so much for approving me into your lovingpurelove group.
      >
      > You have helped me so much....nothing else matters than having your guidance and
      support to use my feminine powers for healing and prospering. Please help me connect
      the Goddess that lives within me to the Princess of the Universe.

      > Love,
      >
      > Reginald.

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and
      > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://
      mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ