Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: THE MYTH OF CUPID AND PSYCHE by Apoleius

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      I got into the website. It is a very good one. Thank You for posting it,
      Janice
      PS. I am a Rosicrucian. :-)

      In a message dated 12/4/2007 6:33:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, nicolai73@... writes:

      i can't get over that there hasn't been any response to this pucker
      story.

      i think its the best read ever. really i do. its high magic. really.
      seriously.

      --- In lovingpurelove@ yahoogroups. com, "nicolai73" <nicolai73@. ..>