supporting world peace

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      How to Join the World Peace Prayer Society

      Everyone is welcome to become a member of the World Peace Prayer
      Society. There is no cost involved, only the commitment to add the
      prayer May Peace Prevail on Earth to your life, and to live in the
      spirit of the prayer.
      Please click here to become a member

      Support the World Peace Prayer Society
      Your help is most welcome!

      Membership is completely free. However, we do depend on the
      generosity of our members to continue our work.

      Donate on-line with your credit card on a secure server. Click here

      A tax-deductible contribution would be greatly welcome to help
      further our peace activities. You may also mail your contribution (in
      US dollars only by US check or international money order) to:

      The World Peace Prayer Society
      at The World Peace Sanctuary
      26 Benton Road
      Wassaic, NY 12592