THE MYTH OF CUPID AND PSYCHE by Apoleius

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
    • nicolai73
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
        do you know what i can't get over?

        i can't get over that there hasn't been any response to this pucker
        story.

        i think its the best read ever. really i do. its high magic. really.
        seriously.

        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "nicolai73" <nicolai73@...>

      • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
          I got into the website. It is a very good one. Thank You for posting it,
          Janice
          PS. I am a Rosicrucian. :-)