I am looking for a Reiki Teacher at Mumbai

  • prem lulla
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      Dear Friends

      One of my friend, Who stays in Mumbai, wishes to be initiated into Reiki .

      Is there any Group Member who is a Qualified Reiki Teacher based at Mumbai?

      Prem

      Let us make this world world a better place to live.
      It is not difficult.
      Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
      Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
      In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
      Love and Blessings

      Prem Alok