Cosmic Laws

  • Triaka Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Carolyn and All... to better understand the world when in despair, review the Cosmic Laws http://www.globalvisions.org/cl/swn
    • prem lulla
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        Dear Friends

        One of my friend, Who stays in Mumbai, wishes to be initiated into Reiki .

        Is there any Group Member who is a Qualified Reiki Teacher based at Mumbai?

        Prem

        Let us make this world world a better place to live.
        It is not difficult.
        Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
        Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
        In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
        Love and Blessings

        Prem Alok