Re: Smply, the present moment ~ Wisdom of the Heart

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hi Skye
      I just copy/pasted the link from your email. If you send me the address you want I'll put that into the next posts.
      in love
      from my heart to your heart
      "The Circle of Life is charged with the coincidences of the moment.
       To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
       invites the energy of the sub-conscious mind to create a new reality."
       ~Simply the Present Moment (c) 1998 Gaele D. Arnott~