Re: << lovingpurelove >> John's visa was denied

  • maudie raney
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2007
      I am so sorry to here about John,just believe when the time is right he will be here.Ialso have your son in my prayers he is going to be a very anger person till he accepts what has happened .He will be ok one day it will take  time,God will comfort him and you and john.Maybe you had to much going on right now for john to come and God saw that and thought it best to wait a little while longer .He will be here keep your faith strong and believe. love you maudie