good morning

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007

      in my prayers today i pray for all those travelling from ones they love to be with other ones they love i pray for safety for all humans i pray for all humans to remain solid in their faith i pray for happiness on earth i pray for belief in oneness i pray for love for all for we are all one i pray for an end to shame and new beginnings i give thanks for my life and my purpose amen

    • Skye Coe
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2013
        Someone spamming here???

        HEART OF MAUI /
         HEALING THRU HEART

        Tools for Spiritual Transformation
        & Conscious Evolution

        Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets
         Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,
        Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

         www.HeartofMaui.com     or        www.HealingthruHeart.net

         1-808-280-3682   We'd LOVE to hear from you!

        Please Join us on FaceBook at Heart of Maui

         MAHALO NUI LOA!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2013
          I would suggest everyone changing their passwords as that is likely a virus. Some of these just opening an email gives access and you do not need to click onto the link. I discovered that last year. This member will be on moderation until they are able to take care of the problem. Love, Shay