Giving

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      5. The Principle of Harmony and Balance

      Harmony is the flow of life. Everything strives for harmony, for
      balance. The stronger determines the weaker and makes it equal to
      itself.
      Life is harmonious togetherness, the GIVING and TAKING of elements
      and powers being active in CREATION. By grasping and holding on we
      create a blockage which in turn is leading to sickness and death as a
      result of ERROR: LIFE supports only what furthers LIFE, and anything
      causing a blockage weakens and must go, because it is a hindrance to
      LIFE itself. LIFE is mutual balance or compensation, eternal
      movement. Different effects are finding to a balance, so that as soon
      as possible harmony is restored. Life is continuous GIVING and
      TAKING. The universe lives by dynamic balance in EASINESS, HARMONY
      and LOVE. GIVING and TAKING are different aspects of the Cosmic
      Energy Stream.
      While giving freely what we are seeking, we are letting PLENTY into
      our lives. While giving HARMONY, PEACE and LOVE, we are creating
      HARMONY, PEACE and LOVE, opening us for LUCK, SUCCESS and PLENTY.
      We will get as much from the PLENTY of LIFE, as we are able to open
      ourselves to it. To open yourself, you should let go of all your
      conscious and unconscious thoughts of need and limitations within
      yourself and dare the NEW, THE UNBOUNDED. He who does not live
      PLENTY, will not find it.
      Open yourself to the PLENTY. Do not enrichen yourself at the cost of
      others. You have to pay everything you get (unless it is GIVEN to
      you). GIVE in order to RECEIVE!
      Above this LAW - above EACH LAW - is the GRACE of GOD!