money management

  • nicolai73
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      hey group, i found this software, perhaps someone could give me some
      more ideas as i am receiving a sum of money and i already know i am
      quite slack for using it in a proper way.

      any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      Money Manager Ex
      personal finance software
      Our Rating: (Very Good!)

      Money Manager Ex is a personal finance software that offers a full set
      of features to manage your finances, budget and investments. It
      supports checking, credit card, savings, stock investment accounts, as
      well as fixed assets with depreciation. You can manually enter
      transaction and also set up reminders for recurring payments or
      withdrawals. The program supports multiple accounts and currencies and
      can produce graph and pie chart reports for your spending/income and
      budget. Other features include AES encryption, import from CSV and QIF
      formats, money transfers between accounts and more. Money Manager Ex
      uses a non-proprietary SQLite Database backend, and can be run from a
      USB drive.