Re: << lovingpurelove >> Matt is in surgery now

  • Ellann Lehdey
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
      Me too sweet lady
      In peace
      Om shanti
      Ellann
      xxoo

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: maudie raney <mgmidget48@...>
      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 7 November, 2007 6:37:55 AM
      Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Matt is in surgery now

      Big hugsss sweetie,sister, I am lighting and candel and have him lifted up in prayers right now.love maudie

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

      National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
    • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
        Candle is lit and prayers are being said for Matt.
        In Lovingkindness,
        With Many Blessings,
        Janice

      • Julie Carter
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
          Sending all..

          Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:
          I just heard, Matt is in surgery now for his eye.
          He needs lots of prayer and Reiki and energy now.
          Thank you,

          Carolyn