Re: << lovingpurelove >> Matt is in surgery now

  • maudie raney
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
      Big hugsss sweetie,sister,I am lighting and candel and have him lifted up in prayers right now.love maudie

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Ellann Lehdey
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
        Me too sweet lady
        In peace
        Om shanti
        Ellann
        xxoo

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
          Candle is lit and prayers are being said for Matt.
          In Lovingkindness,
          With Many Blessings,
          Janice

        • Julie Carter
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
            Sending all..

            Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:
            I just heard, Matt is in surgery now for his eye.
            He needs lots of prayer and Reiki and energy now.
            Thank you,

            Carolyn