Matt

  • Phoenix
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
      Matt is now in San Antonio at the big Army hospital there. My oldest
      son Mark is with him and he told me that these doctors are the doctors
      we all dream of having. Matt has a huge team working with him.
      Yesterday they closed up the end of his arm. They did something to his
      left lung..don't know what..to see if there were blood clots because
      he is coughing up blood. They put some device into his right eye to
      help it heal. On Tuesday they are going to do extensive eye surgery to
      try to save it. They are afraid the retina is detaching, and they are
      going to give him a new cornea. It sounds so frightening. We are
      trying to decide when is the right time for me to go. They have had
      him sitting up and talking, but say he will not remember any of this
      because of the drugs. They intend to start waking him up soon. They
      say he is very strong and has had to be restrained because he tries to
      get out of bed. He is now off the ventilator and breathing on his own,
      and they are watching for pneumonia, which is very dangerous for him,
      but they are not worried he will get that.
      It's day by day, hour by hour. Please keep praying that he will be able to see.
      love,
      carolyn
    • prem lulla
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
        Dear Carolyn

        My prayers are with you and with your son Matt and your son John.

        If you wish to speed up the process of healing for your son , I  suggest following :

        Take a few minutes off, go into a room and tell all others not to distrub you for few minutes.
        You should have a big mirror in the room, any size will do, only that it should not be small one like 1 x 1 feet or 1 x 2 feet. Preferrably it should be of a bigger size.

        Sit looking into the mirror, at your reflection.
        No need to focus on any specific part of you,
        but keep on looking at yourself,
        for about 10 to 15 minuts.

        You can blink, you can close your eyes for a few moments.

        When We sit in front of mercury, the atoms and particles move faster.
        You will feel all the emotions in ten minutes which otherwise would go on for a few days.

        And you will have lot of clarity, many different things happen to people.
        Some people get some intuitions, or clear messages from spirit or inspiration or some unique experience.

        Completion will happen faster,
        May be the force be with you

        With Love and Light
        Prem

        Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:
[...]

        Prem Alok

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Ellann Lehdey
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
          Dear Carolyn
          breath by breath, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day
          yes we pray for you and your son and John
          Rest easy
          Love Ellann

[...]

          National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
        • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
            Dear Carolyn,
            My heart is with you as you walk this path of uncertainty with Matt....know that All are in my prayers for a good outcome. Thankfully, your son Mark is with him in San Antionio...YES, it is one of the best military hospitals in the world!  The doctors are phenomenal. You will know in your Mother's Heart when it is time to go to be with him. Rest abit after your trip to Europe to be with John.
            Take care of yourself first.....or you are no good to anyone!!
            Love and Blessings,
            Janice