Morning Messages - Day 34

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      Day Thirty Four
      Remember to stay in your pure calm center and radiate the vibration of joy, gratitude, and appreciation.
      These vibrations will reflect and deflect any discordant or disturbing energy fields that you encounter. Ride your breath. Dwell in your sacred heart space. Ask for support from the realms of truth and light.

      It is important for you and other humans who are sensitive to the subtle energy signature of others, as well as the personal interaction with other matrixes, to take the time to keep your own personal energy field clear, clean, and centered.
      There is a higher level of stress and discordant energy happening on all fronts. Remember to stay in your pure calm center and radiate the vibration of joy, gratitude, and appreciation. These vibrations will reflect and deflect any discordant or disturbing energy fields that you encounter. The more conscious and responsible each starhuman becomes in creating a coherent energy field within and then radiating it out to all, the greater the service to mankind.
      Ride your breath. Dwell in your sacred heart space. No matter what is happening around you, no matter what energy matrix you encounter, continue to anchor and hold a pure high vibration in the midst of any discordant fearful emotions and energy signature. Ask for support from the realms of truth and light. There are beings of divine love who can and will embrace you in an energy matrix of upliftment and protection.

      Share with me your experiences and insights of how these Morning Messages
      have served you, email me at: peggyblack@... Thank you.
      For your personal reading/transmission, email me at: apersonalmessage@...

      Have You Redeemed Your Free Morning Messages Poster Yet?

      Copyright © Peggy Black, Transducer, Scribe and Witness. All rights reserved.
      Share freely, pass along, stay in your joy, gratitude and appreciation
      www.MorningMessages.com

      Morning Messages P. O. Box 199 Felton, CA 95018

      http://mail.yahoo.com