Re: << lovingpurelove >> Final Update on Christy and Chris

  • maudie raney
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
      Iam so very sorry to hear this may she fine peace in her spirit and may she know that he is at peace and in the hands of love and joy right now, love mg

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Skye Coe
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
        There is never loss, only difficult gifts . . . may both souls continue to burn brightly and maintain their connection, now from differet vantage points.  Blessings and healing love to all.  In Light )'( Skye

        maudie raney <mgmidget48@...> wrote:
        Iam so very sorry to hear this may she fine peace in her spirit and may she know that he is at peace and in the hands of love and joy right now, love mg
        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • prem lulla
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
          Noted Dear Shay,

          I am sure many members including myself will send love and prayers to Christy.

          I am doing it now

          Prem

          Ash <mhc4sure@...> wrote:
          I read Christy's email that I found this morning after logging on. Early this morning at 2am Chris passed on. I know how Christy is feeling so please keep her lifted for strength, support and full healing of her heart. If I am able to get in touch with her today I will let everyone know how she is doing. Love, Shay

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Prem Alok

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Shay
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
            "There is never loss, only difficult gifts"

            I feel most of us realize this, but for the moment, I am holding off
            sharing that with her because with the pain she is going through that
            she may become further hurt misinterpretating what is said. I will
            patiently watch to when I can see is strong enough physically and
            mentally to discuss these issues with her.

            My apologies for everyone who has asked questions before Chris'
            passing.

            May I first say that I am extending a heartfelt thank you, from
            Christy, for the prayers and healing energies sent to Chris and
            herself. For those who want to know what exactly he was diagnosed
            with all I can share is that he has had multiple major illnesses. He
            has been in hospitals for so long; most of his life in fact.
            Apparently he had some type of genetic disorder (I believe) and
            caught pneumonia as well as something else during critical stages. He
            ended up with some brain damage and his body continued to shut down
            bit by bit.

            If I recall correctly he was 26 or 27. I will find out today when the
            funeral will be held and make a point to be there for her.

            I wish I had a picture of him but I do not and, right now, I am not
            going to ask Christy for one. She is still going through the griefing
            and healing process.

            I believe there was a question if Christy and Chris are here in
            Pensacola and they are.

            For everyone who wishes to I can keep an update on her for everyone.
            Thank you all for showering love and light to her. Namaste, Shay
          • Ellann Lehdey
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
              Dear Shay
              I have just woken to this Sunday in Australia to read the news. I had sensed that Chris was shutting down
              in readiness to leave. I had no idea he was as old as he was, I had the feeling he was a small boy.
              He is blessed to have lived as much as he did, he must have fought the whole way.
              All I can say is:
              Blessed Be
              He is home
              and he is free
              Much love and light with many blessings to you and Christy
              Yes please give us any updates on this lady and if ever a photo of them both
              it would be wonderful to receive
              Namaste
              Ellann

[...]

              National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
            • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
                Dear Shay,
                Christy and I were on private emails when Chris was at the Mayo Clinic in Tampa a couple of years ago. I just wanted to confirm it was the same Mother and son. I live a few miles south of Tampa.
                Give Christy my love and I know she feels terrible. I lost a son when he was 31. It is the most lonely, helpless feeling a Mom can have...to lose a child, no matter the age.
                I have Christy's email addy and will wait awhile to email her.
                Thanks, Shay for keeping us current.
                Blessings,
                Janice