Update on Matt - Halloween

  • prem lulla
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2007
      Dear Carolyn

      My prayers are with you, your story is touching.
      Hats off to you for the courageous shift you have taken in your life.

      May the force be with you

      Prem

      Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:
      Hello all,

      Matt is being moved today to San Antonio. He has facial burns. His
      eyes are sutured shut for protection. They are worried about his right
      eye, and concerned because they now think it is damaged. He will be
      kept unconscious for at least another week and has not been awake yet.
      I do not know when I will be allowed to see him.
      I am literally being held up by all the prayers and Reiki that is
      being done for me. I can feel it coming into me. My husband is amazed
      at how well I am doing. So please, if you can, keep it up and keep
      sending healing to Matt's eye. I am so blessed to have such a
      community as you.

      I am home. It was a long trip and many things happened of a deeply
      spiritual nature. John and I were accosted by 2 demons on our way to
      the airport..very scary but it turned out ok. I got out of Romania
      with 10 minutes to spare before takeoff. I sat next to a lovely
      Croatian man who was returning from a weekend in Croatia, and he told
      me that he had been saved by a woman in America who fixed his teeth,
      fought to get him in, and got him in college. He is now a professor of
      marine science at a university in New Jersey. He spoke so lovingly of
      his "American Mom," and how he sees her all of the time. I felt so
      stunned and amazed by the synchronicity of sitting next to him. His
      story was John's story. I am so shaky but striving to take that as a
      message that John will come. John and I have been in communication by
      webcam and he is holding up ok..he is very supportive of me about Matt
      in a unique way that is truly helpful. He asks me how he can help and
      I tell him to come to America because he gives me joy and strength I
      can take to Matt.

      I missed my plane in Philadelphia. .was so exhausted I fell asleep and
      woke up 5 min. after it left. This angel at the desk got me a free
      room in a 4 star hotel and food vouchers and transportation to the
      hotel. When the man came to take me to the hotel, he had to record for
      the voucher why I had missed the plane, and she winked at me and said,
      "She missed her connecting flight." So I got to get a hot bath..first
      time I had immersed in water since June...and sleep in a bed on the
      7th floor. I am being held up on angel wings and prayers.
      love,
      carolyn

      Prem Alok

      http://mail.yahoo.com