The 5th Night

  • Mike Eggleston
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007

      Wednesday, October 31, 2007

      The Mayan 5th "Night" Nov. 19th, 2007 - Nov. 12th, 2008

      We are on the verge of the "5th Night" in this current cycle of the Mayan Calendar. Millions around this planet of ours are already aware of the energy and the shifts that are occurring and are feeling uneasy about what is to come. This is the period of time that so much information and truth is going to begin to come to surface surrounding our society across the board, political, religious, economical and on a level of consciousness that is going to change the way we view our world. This planet and all of its inhabitants are going through serious changes and it is time to rise above the ignorance and superstitions that have been accepted and no longer be complacent in this cycle of life, it is time to become active participants and to be the change we want to see in this world.
      The choices we make, as individuals and as a collective whole must benefit the highest good. There is no place left in this world for corruption, greed and control over others. It is time to wake up and get with the program, to break free from this mind controlled illusion we consider to be reality. It is time to read between the lines and see what is right in front of us all. The changes are occurring faster these days and you can either ignore it or admit that everyone can feel it deep down within. Change needs to happen now, we are the change.
      Become peace, become love, become compassion. These are the true virtues of humanity, of our divine origins. We are not just mere human beings passively taking part in some mysterious trip called life, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. When we realize this, we realize that we are capable of so much more than we ever dreamed. We are so much more than what we are programmed to think, to wear, to own, to buy, to consume. We are the ones we have been waiting for, so on that note, its time to stand up for truth and to shake off this coma of complacency and understand we are much smarter than we give ourselves credit for.

      Pay attention to whats going on around you, pay attention to what you are feeling deep down and not what you are told to feel or believe. Pay attention to your intuition...to yourself
      "“Believe nothing merely because you have been told it. . . . Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis, you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings - that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.”

      Buddha

      Peace and Light
      We are all ONE
      Mike

[...]