<<LovingPureLove >> Giants are a hoax!

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      Checking through Snopes...it was all false!  Sorry everyone.
      Janice

    • Ellann Lehdey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        sure thing Janice,
        we are all so loving and accepting here it is so easy for false stuff to be forwarded through us
        There is much that comes through this and other forums that is false,especially the cancer stories
        why people do it?
        One reason is to build email lists by internet companies who want to bombard us with junk mail.
        Continue to share the light sweet lady
        Love and blessings
        Ellann

        Checking through Snopes...it was all false!  Sorry everyone..
        Janice

        National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.