To Share Angel Message for Today from the Harmony Angel Cards Also by Angels McGerr

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I selected this card tonight differently than I usually do, mostly because an earlier message said that Adnachiel was the Angel of November, so because I wanted to know about him, I looked through these cards -- which is an entirely new deck for me to use -- and found a card on this angel which I am sharing tonight.

      One thing that interested me, though, was how different angelologists have differing ideas about the Angel Adnachiel because Angela McGerr calls this angel the Angel of Sagittarius.  As to which author is right, I will not comment on because maybe neither of them are wrong.  Maybe they are just looking at the same angel from a different perspective.

      Be that as it may, let me get to the message, after I have shared the card itself.

      As I said, this card is on Adnachiel, who is the Zodiac angel of Sagittarius.  This card should be used for issues of optimism, power of vision and expansion of personal business.

      And the card message for us all is:

      "Adnachiel's card is for those blessed with optimism and brings the ability to focus on action.  You are generally good-humored, plus you are blessed with a wealth of ideas, coupled with the determination and power of vision which is able to make projects come to fruition.  You are also able to communicate your vision to others, giving them hope and encouragement.  In fact, you are frequently a stabilizing influence.  This card suggests that the time has come to expand your personal horizons.  This may be literal, for you could be a great traveler, or it may mean that you are about to experience inward or spiritual growth.

      "Adnachiel warns you, however, that you have a tendency to be blunt and outspoken.  You may also be stubborn and dogmatic, perhaps to the point of being domineering, which others greatly resent.  Adnachiel can help you to deal with this; he suggests lapis lazuli for wisdom and crysocholla which enables you to be true to your inner self.  Pause and listen to your heart's opinion before you judge others, hoping that they will also learn to do this for you, allowing them to trust and value your wisdom."

      Now that I have read this message, I realize that it is possible for this angel to be the Angel of November and the Zodiac Angel of Sagittarius because we are talking about two different things, much like the difference between apples and oranges.\

      Again, I do hope that all of you found this message about this supposed Angel of November interesting and informative --  know I did.

      May the rest of your evening be both joy-filled and stress-free.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P;S.  I looked through all of my music in an effort to find a midi or a wav that had happiness in the tile the one entitled 'Don't Worry, Be Happy" which I think is by Bobby McGee.  But even though I thought I would have gotten that one somewhere along the way.  But alas that turned out not to be true, so I am sharing this one by Elvis which is the closest thing to a song on happy that I had in my filesHope it is okay.