To Share Daily Word Message for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 52 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hello everyone again:

      I love these messages when they talk about Peace in any form, and today, the daily words are 'Inner Peace,' and the daily thought is "I am one with the everlasting love of God.  My heart is filled with peace."  I am not sure about any of you, but I love this part of the thought that says "My heart is filled with peace."

      While it is not required that you assume this yoga pose and meditative to commune with your God, I do know that if you do this in the right way by calming your thoughts and stilling your mind and really meditating whether you use your breathing, a mantra or a phrase that you like, you will be more likely to have a moment of communion with your God that if you are standing up without stilling your thoughts or your monkey mind.  So that w as my reason for using this image for all of you today.

      Now for the rest of this message today:

      "At times I may focus so closely on the details of my life that it is almost as if I am peering through a magnifying glass.  If I lose sight of the bigger picture, my activities and responsibilities could take on an uncomfortable intensity.  The peace I desire, however, is never out of reach.

      "In reflective moments of communion with God, I am uplifted and gain a higher perspective.  I recognize that Divine Love supports me throughout the day.  As I attune myself to this love, all worry is alleviated.  By centering myself in the love of God, I discover a new sense of balance.  I am at peace as I perform my tasks easily and efficiently.

      "Wherever I go, whatever I do, I am with the everlasting love of my God."

      Again, for all of you who have a different belief system rather than God, please feel free to add the name of your Creator in this prayer so you can use this information, too.

      For me, I love the idea of having inner peace, because I believe that the only way peace will ever be found on earth is when we all find inner peace in our heart and. in turn, share it with everyone they meet along their path through life.

      Continue to enjoy the rest of your evening.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P.S.  Music attached is my favorite peace song -- the one by Vince Gill and his daughter and it is called 'L:et There be Peace on Earth."  Enjoy the music!'

    • Patti Garrett