To Share Angel Messages from My Angels Are All Around Us Desk Calendar for Three Days Again

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hello everyone again today:

      I seem to be stuck in doing this every three days now because there has been so much else going on in my life this week.  So I do hope all of you will enjoy these messages I am sharing tonight.

      First, for Halloween Day and Night:

      "What guardian angels are to those who live
      righteously, imps are to those who follow
      Satan."
                          -----Robert Masell

      Now for November 1st:

      "Angels fit into the castegory of imponderables.
      They are an aspect of the mystery of how the
      Holy Spirit moves."
                          -----Ambika Wauters
                              The Angelic Year

      And now for toiday:

      "The higher order [of angels] are presumed to be closer
      in their nature to God and to function in roles that
      serve God more directly than the lower orders, which
      tend to the administration of the physical universe
      and the service of humankind.  Some orders are
      assocaiated with particular divine qualities-----
      Seraphim with Love, Cherubim with Wisdom,
      and Thrones with Judgment."
                              -----David Connolly,
                                In Search of Angels

      I found this messages extremely interesting so I do hope some of you do as well.

      Hopefully, now that Mercury Retrograde is over, I will once again be able to stay on top of my messages and send these out daily -- which is better for all of you.  I am assumomg ( hope correctly) that at least some of my communication problems are now over, but I guess that remains to be seen.  I am keeping my fingers crossed, while sending up a prayer each day that this does really turn out to be true.

      Continue to enjoy your  eveninge and may your night be filled with peaceful, restful and renewing sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel

      P.S.  I used the wav 'Guardian Angel Up Above,; and. believe it or not,. I have no idea who this is singing because I was not given the artist when it was shared with me.