Re: << lovingpurelove >> Chris and Christy Update: Very Urgent

  • Julie Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      What does Chris have, how old, is there a picture of him?

      Ash <mhc4sure@...> wrote:
      I have saved what Christy has written below so everyone can be aware of what is happening down here. Let us continue to keep sending reiki, meditations and other healing energies for them both. Namaste, Shay

      tonight i came home from work to find out chris has had some major set  backs, the doc, does not think there is much more they can do, i refuse to give up. chris no longer has the energy to speak. he did say he was afraid he was dying, and he did say he does not want to die. i am going early in the morning to the hospital, hoping to catch the doctor, to let him know, we are not giving up. test results show chris going backwards. i am praying, will you join me, chris needs a healing miracle,  i am ready for a fight. please help him with the miracle he needs, i love all of you and i thank all of you for all you do to make sure he wins this battle. i know many of you are fighting your own battles, i will pray for you, i have st. jude incense burning, healing incense burning, a green candle for new growth, and a red candle for blood building, i will burn dragons blood and apple bark tonight for chris and you and your loved ones who need healing for any reason. i promise not to run this in the ground, i just need miracle healing prayers for my child. thank you, christy

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • Ellann Lehdey
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi Shay
        Can we know a little more about Chris?
        I feel it might be time for Christy to just let go and let God.
        Do I have the right to say this?
        I do not know but I send her my prayers of healing for this dear sweet little boy
        Please pass on
        Love Ellann
        Om shanti

        Ash <mhc4sure@yahoo. com> wrote:

[...]

        National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.