Nice pics...

  • Barbara Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007

      OK girls, just follow me..I won't let anything happen to you.

      That was the funniest joke I ever heard!!!

      ?

      ?

      ?

      ?

      Weeds and flowers thriving together.. . Gee, whatta concept

      ?

      Look me in the eye, and believe me when I say, "I did not eat that mouse!"

      Who us? We've been in the bed of the truck the whole time...

      Okay, now on three... Say acorn .

      To think they took a rocket to get there... It would have been so much easier by rail!

      If you cross this line .... Oh, will you be sorry!

      Give us the grace to see a joke,
      To get some humor out of life,
      And pass it on to other folk.

      .