angel chimes

  • jennylipetzky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Dear lovingpurelove subscribers,

      I have been doing the angel messages for about 8 months now. I made
      a set of chimes with the musical notes in the GOLOG message because I
      was having a hard time focusing on the notes, even though I am a
      musician. After making the GOLOG chimes I felt an enormous presence
      of the angels in my house. They became conversational with me –
      affirming correct action by chiming like crazy (with or without wind)
      and reinforced whether I was on the right track with decisions in my
      life. I made some for friends and they too had similar experiences.
      They seem to connect to our souls directly and communicate that in
      the music. Since this website is dedicated to the angels and their
      interaction and participation in our life I wanted to share this
      experience and offer to make chimes for anyone that was interested.
      They are $60 which includes shipping and if you would like a set
      please call me at 240-394-0517 or email me at
      jennylipetzky@... I cannot wait to see what happens as these
      spread around the world.

      Much love, Jenny Lipetzky