To Apologize for Bounced Messages

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I  just now received notice that messages from you to me have been bouncing,
      which I find very hard to believe because I spent a lot of time yesterday deleting
      all messages in both of my e-mail accounts, so technically, none should have
      bounced in the first place because my inbox under both names (pattigarrett1 and
      angelpjg1) were completely emptied of all messages yesterday afternoon.

      Maybe this happened because I had not reactivated my account because I did not
      receive the message to do so until today.  Inasmuch as I was away from the
      computer all day today and am just now getting around to read my messages,
      this was really my first opportunity to straighten this mess out.

      I know how much everyone hates to have messages bounce, so again I am so very
      sorry.  I just wish that Comcast would let me know sooner that my mailbox is full
      so I could delete the messages, rather than wait until it is overflowing and they
      have no other choice,  I guess I am going to have to start checking it every other
      day rather than every three days and deleting all the messages I receive in that
      time, to keep this from happening any more.

      Again, I do so apologize and wish that my ISP would be a little more on the ball
      and stop having so many shut-downs.  If both of those things could happen, my
      life would be so much simpler.

      Because I just got on-line and a few minutes ago, I need to go through all of
      my messages and delete all the duplicates before I can share any of my own --
      which may not take place tonight.  Then tomorrow I have to go get a perm,
      so that is another five hours out of my day gone, doing something besides staying
      on-line.  So please always keep in mind that I continue to hold you  all close to
      me in my heart -- in your own special place, and that -- as always -- I continue to
      pray for the greatest and highest good of every single one of you.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel
        no