Cosmic Time - 10.31.07 - The Cauldron

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      I hope this post will not be too much. Take all the time each of you to read what resonates with you and discard the rest. Namaste, Shay

      Cosmic Time 10.31.07 - The Cauldron

      Welcome to Cosmic Time, Allison Rae's astro ezine offering insights into 2012, current cosmic influences and the evolution of consciousness on Earth. Subscriptions are available by donation. To subscribe, unsubscribe or manage your subscription, including changing your address, follow the instructions at the end of this e-mail. Please do not send an e-mail to be added to the list, unsubscribe or change your address. To read past issues, click here.
      All content copyright 2007 Allison Rae/www.StarPriestess.com

      In this issue . . .
      Think Magic!
      Shamanic Journey
      Core Shamanism
      Mayan Prophecy

      Think Magic!
      Feeling a little witchy? More powerful than usual? Shamanic? Psychic? It's that time of year again. The veils between worlds are whisper thin as the Earth passes through the Samhain Gateway.
      With the Sun in Scorpio, Samhain (pronounced 'sow-in' or 'sow-een') skims the boundaries between the "living" and the "dead." This is a special time of connection when we honor the Ancestors and loved ones who have crossed into spirit. We are especially open to their guidance, love and wisdom through this portal, which extends from Halloween on October 31 through "true" Samhain (Sun at 15 degrees Scorpio) on November 7. All Saint's Day is November 1 and Dia de las Muertas (All Soul's Day) is November 2.
      This is one of the big power portals of the solar year, the mid-point between the September Equinox and December Solstice, a bubbling cauldron of possibilities fueled by Scorpio's promise of transcendence. Death. Communion. Rebirth. The phoenix rises from the ashes of its former self. We are reborn with the Scorpio New Moon on November 9.
      You may feel unusually emotional and intuitive with the Sun, Uranus and Mars forming a grand trine in water signs during this gateway. Expect the unexpected. Work the magic. Lighten up and have fun!
      Death signals an ending and a new beginning, an opportunity to create from the Void. Tap into the creative force of the Universe . . . Divinity . . . Essence. Light a candle and invite those who are at peace across the veil to energize your prayers and intentions for creating a new reality during this sacred gateway alignment.

      Shamanic Journey
      The shamanic journey initiated with the August-September eclipse series continues through the end of this year. Transformative Pluto has just crossed the Galactic Center for the third and final time for another quarter century. Now Jupiter approaches that same threshold in Sagittarius, igniting our creativity with a download of galactic consciousness.
      When Jupiter and Pluto meet on December 11, very near the degree of the Galactic Center, a starburst of cosmic energy rushes to Earth. We've been preparing for months, years, even lifetimes, for this opportunity. The galactic gateway is open. What we hold in our thoughts, what we focus on, is what will manifest. How will you use that power? Create with intent.
      Samhain - October 31-November 7
      Mercury Stations Direct - November 1
      New Moon in Scorpio - November 9 - 3:03 PM PST; 6:03 PM EST; 10:03 PM GMT
      Full Moon in Gemini-Sagittarius - November 24 - 6:30 AM PST; 9:30 AM EST; 1:30 PM GMT
      New Moon in Sagittarius - December 9 - 9:40 AM PST; 12:40 PM EST; 4:40 PM GMT
      Galactic Alignment - Pluto-Jupiter-Galactic Center - December 11
      December Solstice - December 21/22
      Solstice Moon - December 23/24 - 5:16 PM PST December 23; 8:16 PM EST December; 12:16 AM GMT December 24

      To read more about the eclipses, solstices, equinoxes and other celestial happenings from previous issues of Cosmic Time, visit the archives at this link: http://v2.listbox.com/member/archive/16155/
      The Cosmic Time ezine is available by donation. Your contribution supports bringing you the latest information on star alignments, prophecy, Earth healing and personal transformation as we navigate these extraordinary times. To donate, please click here or go to: http://www.starpriestess.com/newsletter.html#donation Many thanks, and blessings on your journey.

      return to top

      Core Shamanism
      The Ancestors draw near. What wisdom do they have to share with you? We're honoring Samhain with special rates on Core Shamanism sessions from November 1 through the Scorpio New Moon on November 9.
      In these sessions, we blend intuitive guidance with the principles of quantum physics and advanced esoteric lightwork to support and accelerate your evolutionary process. Through a special meditative technique, we access the quantum field to activate higher levels of consciousness and anchor positive change.
      We begin with a consultation that blends intuitive wisdom with knowledge of astrological cycles and numerology to help you create a new matrix for your life based on your soul's purpose, intent and evolutionary path. Templates and codes are then downloaded from your Light Team to support the changes on all levels. Clients report feelings of expansion, a profound sense of peace and synchronistic shifts both during and after the sessions.
      60-minute initial consultation by phone with 30-minute follow-up - $225 US, includes audiotape or digital recording of the initial session
      90-minute initial consultation by phone with 30-minute follow-up - $300 US, includes audiotape or digital recording of the initial session
      We introduced Core Shamanism earlier this year with individual sessions and just offered the first round of initiations during our Fall Harvest Retreat last weekend. The response and effects have been profound.
      From Judith: "I can feel myself opening up exponentially - like I just exploded! I feel wonderful, just wonderful!" And Diane: "I have felt major shifts. I am a different person." And Margi: "Wow! I felt the release of my own limitations and opened to my new beginning."
      Sessions and gift certificates are available for you or a loved one. To schedule, please e-mail me and include the time zone you're in.
      In addition to individual sessions, training is available to those who feel called to learn and share in this work. Please e-mail me for details.
      I look forward to sharing in this exciting journey with you!

      Mayan Prophecy
      Millions of people all over the world have been waiting for the Maya of Central America to give their accurate interpretation of the Mayan glyphs, the telling from their prophecy of the end times and the dawning of the next world age.
      Now is the time. They are ready to speak about the coming times based on the Mayan Calendar. Imagine . . .
      Tribal drumming. Fire. Ritual. Elders gathering from around the world . . . traveling to Central America to sit with the Maya, to visit their temples and sacred sites . . . an exchange, sharing wisdom, exploring the Mayan prophecy in these times of the great changes.
      Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj is a 13th generation Quiche Mayan high priest, Day Keeper of the Mayan Calendar, a Grand Elder of the Continental Council of Elders and Spiritual Guides of the Americas, and an international lecturer on Mayan culture. At 78, he is recognized as a primary keeper of the teachings, visions and prophecies of the Mayan people.
      Led by Don Alejandro, the National Mayan Council of Guatemala is convening a council of 25 high authority elders to interpret the Mayan glyphs and preserve the knowledge accurately for future generations. On November 26-27, 2007, a group from around the world will sit with these 25 Mayan Council High Authorities in one of the villages in Guatemala as a world witness to their findings. The transcription of the elder gatherings will be compiled into a book to be published in several languages.
      The Institute for Cultural Awareness in the U.S. is coordinating logistics and funding to assist the Maya in completing this event. ICA is a 501c3 non-profit organization administered by Adam and Carmen Yellowbird. I spoke with Adam recently in Sedona, Arizona, and he specifically requested financial donations so more elders may travel to Guatemala for this historic gathering.
      Among those invited are the Kogi, Arhuaco and Wiwa Mamos from the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta Mountains in Colombia, the Waitaha and the Maori elders from New Zealand, and many other elders who wish to be with the Maya at this time. Your tax-deductible donations will help make this possible.
      This journey is a blessing for the world as we prepare for the amazing changes that are predicted for our immediate future. If you are called to make a donation to support this project, please contact:
      Institute for Cultural Awareness - P.O. Box 1502, Cornville, AZ 86325 USA Attn: Mayan Journey Phone: (928) 646-3000 E-mail: info@...
      You can visit the ICA web site to learn more about their work, including the Mayan Prophecy Pilgrimage:
      http://www.ica8.org
      Or make a donation directly via this link:
      http://www.ica8.org/pages/Make_A_Difference.shtml
      Adam is traveling in Japan now, and I know he expresses deepest gratitude for your generosity and support.
      In' Lakesch

      In Cosmic Time, Allison Rae explores 2012 and cycles of time, our relationship to the cosmos and what's to come as the evolution of consciousness accelerates on Earth. A gifted natural clairvoyant and passionate teacher, Allison offers individual consultations and training by phone, and workshops, retreats and sacred sites journeys in the Western U.S. Visit her web site for more information. Allison offers individual consultations and training by phone, and workshops, retreats and sacred sites journeys in the Western U.S. Visit http://www.StarPriestess.com for more information.