Fwd: Take a minute to shift with Van Jones

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      The one minute video is a prime example, in my Eyes, of quality over quantity. The message he was sending does not need or require anything more than his Spirit speaking forth. I am also going to check out another link that is mentioned there. I pray each of you are having a day filled with peace and love. Namaste, Shay

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      http://mail.yahoo.com