Update on Matt - Halloween

  • Phoenix
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello all,

      Matt is being moved today to San Antonio. He has facial burns. His
      eyes are sutured shut for protection. They are worried about his right
      eye, and concerned because they now think it is damaged. He will be
      kept unconscious for at least another week and has not been awake yet.
      I do not know when I will be allowed to see him.
      I am literally being held up by all the prayers and Reiki that is
      being done for me. I can feel it coming into me. My husband is amazed
      at how well I am doing. So please, if you can, keep it up and keep
      sending healing to Matt's eye. I am so blessed to have such a
      community as you.

      I am home. It was a long trip and many things happened of a deeply
      spiritual nature. John and I were accosted by 2 demons on our way to
      the airport..very scary but it turned out ok. I got out of Romania
      with 10 minutes to spare before takeoff. I sat next to a lovely
      Croatian man who was returning from a weekend in Croatia, and he told
      me that he had been saved by a woman in America who fixed his teeth,
      fought to get him in, and got him in college. He is now a professor of
      marine science at a university in New Jersey. He spoke so lovingly of
      his "American Mom," and how he sees her all of the time. I felt so
      stunned and amazed by the synchronicity of sitting next to him. His
      story was John's story. I am so shaky but striving to take that as a
      message that John will come. John and I have been in communication by
      webcam and he is holding up ok..he is very supportive of me about Matt
      in a unique way that is truly helpful. He asks me how he can help and
      I tell him to come to America because he gives me joy and strength I
      can take to Matt.

      I missed my plane in Philadelphia..was so exhausted I fell asleep and
      woke up 5 min. after it left. This angel at the desk got me a free
      room in a 4 star hotel and food vouchers and transportation to the
      hotel. When the man came to take me to the hotel, he had to record for
      the voucher why I had missed the plane, and she winked at me and said,
      "She missed her connecting flight." So I got to get a hot bath..first
      time I had immersed in water since June...and sleep in a bed on the
      7th floor. I am being held up on angel wings and prayers.
      love,
      carolyn
    • Julie Carter

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2007
          Hi Carolyn
          It is so wonderful that you are home safe and were so taken care of by the angels on your trip.
          It is now time for you to slow down and breathe. You have done so much you are a beautiful woman
          now take the time for some healing for yourself. We love and affirm you.
          I send my prayers to you and your family in this time of more challenge.
          Many blessings in love and light
          Ellann

[...]

          National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
        • maudie raney
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 31, 2007
            May God bless you all and keep you in his arms.Many prayers being said in this group,we are all there with you in strength and love..love mg

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Linda Quest
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 31, 2007
              We're holding a special ceremony this evening to sustain you and your family and help Matt heal -- with special emphasis on his eyes and face.  Be well, Carolyn.  My Guides keep reminding me not to look at life as it appears on paper, but to focus on the reality of the love, light, and miracles that surround us.  Know you are loved.

              Warm blessings, Linda Quest  :)

              Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:
[...]

              To be yourself gives you
              all that you need to feel fulfilled,
              all that can make your life
              meaningful, significant.
              Just being yourself and growing
              according to your nature
              will bring the fulfillment
              of your destiny.

              ~Osho
            • prem lulla
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 3, 2007
                Dear Carolyn

                My prayers are with you, your story is touching.
                Hats off to you for the courageous shift you have taken in your life.

                May the force be with you

                Prem

                Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:
[...]

                Prem Alok