November Reiki Healing News

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      My deepest appreciation to Tina for first sharing this piece. Enjoy all that speaks to your own Inner Truth plus may you all have a blessed Samhain/Halloween. Love, Shay

      Reiki Healing News Logo Infinite Light
      Healing Studies Center

      The Reiki Center of Sedona
      Greetings from Laurelle & Michael;

      Your November Reiki Healing News is now available for Click here to view.

      This month's feature article is:

      Where is your energy? ~ Reclaiming your life force

      Our 5 minute, online meditation may help
      butterflies
      Is your life progressing exactly as you would like? Are you completely content on your current path, or are you wishing for something else?

      If you are constantly thinking of doing, or becoming something else, you may be depleting your own life force energy.

      Learn how to reclaim your life force.

      Click here to read the article and listen to the meditation

      Other articles and information include:
      Feng Shui Tips - The Altar of Wealth by Mariko Yamamoto
      The Reiki Master Emergence
      Reiki Heaven
      The Blog from Peace Place
      Money Saving Specials for our Subscribers
      Updated Class and Event Schedule
      and more
      Thank you for helping us share the light!

      Peace and infinite blessings,
      Laurelle & Michael
      Laurelle & Michael

      Infinite Light at Peace Place | 355 Jordan Road | Sedona | AZ | 86336

      http://mail.yahoo.com