To Share Daily Word for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 87 , Oct 30, 2007

      Hello everyone:

      I love this picture of Jesus so much and the fact that it is surround by purple, some of it iridescent make is ever more beautiful and special.  It was apparently created by someone named Elaine, or so it says at the bottom of this message.

      Now for the message for us all today.  And, as you might expect the Daily Word for today is 'Joy.' and the Daily Thought is "I radiate joy in thought, word and deed."

      And the rest of the message for today is:

      "Every day is a day for experiencing the joy that living life brings me.  Whether I am acting on an opportunity or facing a challenge, I feel joy in knowing that a new day, filled with promise, awaits me.  I reach out to touch the lives of others in loving, caring ways.  And there are those who touch my life in loving , caring ways also.

      "I feel joy in whatever senses--taste, touch, hearing, sight or smell -- that I utilize for my own enjoyment in discovering the world's beauty and wonder.

      "Most of all, I experience joy in knowing that I am one with God---now and always.  I am being guided on the right path of my life's journey.  The spirit of God is within me, and celebrating this awareness, I radiate joy in every thought, word and deed."

      What a great feeling it is to experience true joy!  I know that I don't have as much of this in my life as I would like so when I do find moments of  joy, I like to experience it to the nth degree, and boy do I!!  So this is to wish all of you lots of joy in your lives in every way possible as often as possible.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      PattiAngel
      P.S.  The music I used tonight is a wav by a Children's Chorus and is called:  "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in my Heart.'  Enjoy!
      Elaine's Artistry
      004
      Graphics from the www
      The content of this letter is being used
      without copyright infringements as per
      Title 17  U.S.C. Section 107
    • Patti Garrett