Re: << lovingpurelove >> Law of One

  • Ellann Lehdey
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hi Gulshan
      You are amazing and very intuitive
      yes I do have a deep search for my inner self going on - the core of self
      Ellann is a name I chose earlier this year when I reacted out of frustration at someone, and wanted to shut him out of my life,  and so wished to change my email address. I chose this name as it incorporates some of my first name and my second name.
      A few months later I was at a spiritual retreat and met a wonderful Indian woman who told me my name means "proclamation" or "statement" in her language.
      I was completely blown away at this as this is exactly what I was doing when I changed my name. I was saying "enough, I wish to change"
      and so it is.
      Blessings
      Ellann